nuffnang

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

32. 희망

Aren't these just so pretty? 

When Hobi's sister, Jiwoo (@mejiwoo103) posted on her Instagram about these Jhope inspired bracelets, I knew I had to get my hands on them! However, it seemed that no one had ordered them into Singapore and the website didn't have any information on overseas shipping. If I ordered through a group-order it would've cost me about $23 per piece and I wasn't able to afford that knowing it was a LOT less on the website.

I chanced upon koreanbuddy and the lovely people over there basically act as the middle person to receive the items before sending it to you since most items from Korean websites can't be shipped over to Singapore that easily. Everything was so smooth-sailing from the time I submitted a enquiry to the time the parcel landed in Singapore!! I received it within a week (including weekends) and that is a feat, especially since I am used to slow and delayed overseas shipping. 

Do check them out if you would like to order anything from Korea that would otherwise be a pain to obtain. I'm already thinking of getting the new BTS Puma Basket kicks amongst other things...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment