nuffnang

Monday, December 25, 2017

29. Christmas Spirit

Last 15 minutes of 25/12 and it just dawned on me that the year is ending in approximately a week.

The year has passed in the blink of an eye, its scary. Everyone's getting older, my parents, sister, my lovely yorkie baby Cookie is going to turn 6 soon, my boyfriend, my grandfather and the thought of time just passing by me scares the crap out of me.

I'm only 23. Only. And still, an existential crisis seems to be upon me already.

Work is a bore and I wonder how time passes so fast when work itself has been a total dread. I thought that moving to NUS would be better for me and my psych endeavours but all it has reaffirmed is what I knew in Nov 2016 when I was under NTU.... I don't really want to have anything to do with psychology and or research in general. It's tiring, unrewarding and I frankly don't have the passion for it. I've also been an awful employee I am not sure if I can last another year in NUS. The gr8 thing is the financial stability and that's about it. This is a dilemma for another time.

Have a Merry Christmas one and all.
Sorry this is an abrupt end to the sickeningly short post.
3 minutes to Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment