nuffnang

Saturday, December 31, 2016

25. My 2016 IN 4 MINUTES

As 2016 draws to a close in approximately 4 minutes I attempt to wrap the year up in a few sentences of the words my mind scrambles to piece together.

It was a year of loss - loss of people close to my heart who I still think of every now and then. Some people worth the tears, some not but my mind still wanders to. It was a year of new experiences - writing up my thesis, waiting anxiously for my results, getting it, the anxiety of job-seeking, securing a job (and all the craziness that came along with that), graduating...

It was a year of growing older, wising up, maturing and knowing that truly, everything happens for a reason.

It was a year of chaos, the world had so much going on in 2016. I watched in awe; other times distraught at how the world could have so many crazy things going on at the same time.

2016 was a beautiful year nonetheless, and whatever I've learnt will put me in good stead for 2017.

Bring it on :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment