nuffnang

Friday, December 25, 2015

14. Christmas Vibes

December has been a month of amazing things!

I went to Macau,





Turned 21,



^ My celebrations took place before the day itself so on the day it was a relatively ordinary quiet day for me.. I had dinner with my family at home, we were originally supposed to go to Carlton Mosaic Cafe but I called it off cause low and behold ever since I came back from Macau I was sick and down with the flu.

Decorated our first christmas tree together with the boyfriend,


^ Coming from a non-christian family he had never experienced decorating a christmas tree before so I thought it'd be meaningful to get one for him. I decided on a small one (below 1m) as I wasn't sure how his parents would react hahah but it cost me <$4 so no ragrets (i hope you get the pun....)

Tree courtesy of sgshop (S$3.50)

^ I bought a ton of clothes from sgshop through taobao and they did not cost me more than $5 a piece, which is pretty amazing. If you're someone who loves changing their style/clothes and always wears one piece of clothing a couple of times before getting bored, taobao is the way to go. Their quality isn't the best but if you're going to wear it <10 times then definitely a go-to considering how cheap each item is!

Experienced winter wonderland at Gardens by the bay,


^ I'd recommend anyone to go around 6-630pm as the crowds only get crazy at 730pm onwards. The early bird catches the worm! Also do not miss out on the mini dutch pancakes at 10 for $7 and 20 for $12 with $1 for a topping (jam, hersheys chocolate syrup, maple syrup, whipped cream), along the little shopping huts. THEY ARE AMAZING.

Had a manicure since my hiatus almost a year ago,


^ I bought a package at Nails d'Art Gallery (their new outlet at Novena Regency) for $100, a students' package which is a stored value where any service you do is then subtracted from the initial $100. The great thing is, duo/triple toned nails, gradient, glitter and french type of manicures are all free. Otherwise without the package, one would have to top up. Its a really cosy place. Look for Katrina!

Ate too much food,


Bought too many things......

and as the year comes to a close, I find myself swamped with work (it's the peak period for assignments right now) but still very thankful for all that has happened this month and the past year. 2016 is coming in a matter of days and I vow to be a more healthy person physically, spiritually and psychologically. I also want to be more active in blogging and documenting things down more periodically than once in a month or every few months.... *guilty as charged*

I hope everyone's Christmas day is filled with more giving than receiving, laughter and most importantly warmth with the ones you hold close.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment